How to Write Dialogue with a Psychological Punch
A proven way to improve any manuscript.
Learn how to craft dialogue that carries power!
What You’ll Learn
- Dialogue Challenge
- Check your manuscript to see if your dialogue has the 11 essential ingredients of great dialogue.
- Dialogue Flaw Search
- Weed out the 13 most common dialogue flaws.
- Dialogue Manipulation
- Execute 25 techniques to craft dialogue that will emotionally impact (manipulate) the reader.
Still not sure if this class is for you?
Here are 4 more reasons:
- If you want to learn how to turn predictable dialogue into fresh and exciting dialogue, this class is for you.
- If you want to learn how to create a distinct voice for each of your characters, this class is for you.
- If you want to learn how to slip in information to the reader without losing their interest, this class is for you.
- If you want to learn the art of subtext, this class is for you.
In other words – this class is for you.
From a student: I’ve been taking writing courses and reading writing books and doing an MFA—over a few decades. [Must have started when I was 2.] The material you provide is some of the best I’ve ever seen. Your exercises are practical and helpful—and doable in a normal person’s life. [I know some normal people.] The only thing that would make it better is if the students could interact with each, and that’s not something you can control. I will be recommending your class to my clients. — Teresa Crumpton
Lisa Wells is a 22-year veteran educator. For the past 16 years, she’s enjoyed a rollercoaster journey called: The School Counselor – Dramas, Dreams, and Destinies. Add the theme song to Jaws, and you have the feel for this fun ride.
Author of DIBS, a sexy romance, nominated as Debut Book That Rocks and Best Book of The Year, Lisa believes writers should never quit studying their craft. When she decided to write a series and couldn’t find affordable material that taught the nuances of writing series vs. stand alone books, she designed her own how-to-class. Self-appointed number one fan of Margie Lawson, she loves being on the faculty for Lawson Writer’s Academy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.