September 1 - 31; Fee: $85
Instructor: Lisa Wells
How to Write Dialogue with a Psychological Punch
A proven way to improve any manuscript.
Learn how to craft dialogue that carries power!
The class includes:
– Check your manuscript to see if your dialogue has the 11 essential ingredients of great dialogue.
Dialogue Flaw Search
– Weed out the 13 most common dialogue flaws.
– Execute 25 techniques to craft dialogue that will emotionally impact (manipulate) the reader.
Still not sure if this class is for you?
Here are 4 more reasons:
1. If you want to learn how to turn predictable dialogue into fresh and exciting dialogue, this class is for you.
2. If you want to learn how to create a distinct voice for each of your characters, this class is for you.
3. If you want to learn how to slip in information to the reader without losing their interest, this class is for you.
4. If you want to learn the art of subtext, this class is for you.
In other words - this class is for you.
From a student:
Lisa Wells writes romantic comedy with enough steam to fog your eyeglasses, your brain, and sometimes your Kindle screen. On the other hands, her eighty-year-old mother-in-law has read Lisa’s steamiest book and lived to offer her commentary. Which went something like this: You used words I’ve never heard of…
She lives in Missouri with her husband and slightly-chunky rescue dog. Lisa loves dark chocolate, red wine, and those rare mornings when her skinny jeans fit. Which isn’t often, considering the first two entries on her love-it list.
To learn more about all of Lisa’s books, visit:
© 2021 Margie Lawson, all rights reserved.