by Margie Lawson, M.S.
Want to add a psychological punch to your writing and editing?
Want to learn how to capture the full range of body language on the page?
Want to turn your work into a page-turner by powering up emotion and hooking the reader viscerally?
Look forward to learning:
- The EDITS System
- Basic, complex, empowered, and super empowered passages
- Backstory management
- Kinesics, Haptics, Proxemics, Facial expressions, Paralanguage
- Proprioceptive stimuli, Involuntary physical responses
- Ideomotoric shifts
- Mirroring, Communication Accommodation
- Levels of intimacy, Love signals
- Nonverbal gender differences
- Emotional authenticity
- In-trancing the Reader
- Writing fresh . . .
- Projecting Emotion for a Non-POV character
- Carrying a Nonverbal Image Forward
- Objective Constructs
- Empowering Characters’ Emotions Checklist
Interested in having Margie present this Master Class for your writing organization? Contact Margie.