In one month we’ll tackle:
- Understanding what conflict is and isn’t
- Delving into the foundations of conflict
- Implementing tips for structuring conflict for maximum impact
- Using and expanding conflict in all Acts
- Creating conflict in dialogue, setting, and scenes
- Weaving tips and tricks and tools for conflict throughout story
Full of practical tips and interactive lectures, students will have plenty of opportunities to practice theory by submitting work, and getting feedback from fellow writers and me.
So come on and let’s get our conflict on.