Allow Writing Productivity and Creativity to Soar
by Margie Lawson
Need to learn how to gain control of your writing life? Learn how to defeat your self-defeating behaviors. Challenge your thinking. Use more than the usual 12 % of your brain. Set yourself up to perform at your peak by analyzing what patterns get in your way and tweaking those patterns to make them work for you.
Here’s a sample of what this course offers:
- Address the three fears that paralyze writers
- Analyze yourself: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats
- Challenge your internal dialogue
- Eradicate faulty thinking
- Redirect resistance
- Boost the impact of your Right Brain/Left Brain
- Manage your moods
- Duct-tape your Inner Critic
- Consider the Stages of Change. Where are you? Why do you get stuck?
- Apply SOAR Goals
- Develop the RIGHT questions for you
- Learn what drives you
- Find your answer to the Miracle Question
- Stimulate creativity. Activate your great ideas. Track your process and progress.
- Protect your priorities
- Practice Conscious Competence
- Apply Margie’s DUH Plan
- Learn to reward yourself
- Put yourself in charge
- Dig Deep--Think Bigger. Your books. Your writing career. Your joy.