Want to add a psychological punch to your writing and editing?
Want to learn how to capture the full range of body language on the page?
Want to turn your work into a page-turner by powering up emotion and hooking the reader viscerally?
Look forward to learning:
- The EDITS System
- Basic, complex, empowered, and super empowered passages
- Backstory management
- Kinesics, Haptics, Proxemics, Facial expressions, Paralanguage
- Proprioceptive stimuli, Involuntary physical responses
- Ideomotoric shifts
- Mirroring, Communication Accommodation
- Levels of intimacy, Love signals
- Nonverbal gender differences
- Emotional authenticity
- In-trancing the Reader
- Writing fresh . . .
- Projecting Emotion for a Non-POV character
- Carrying a Nonverbal Image Forward
- Objective Constructs
- Empowering Characters’ Emotions Checklist
How Lecture Packets work:
Lecture packets are self directed. The lecture packet is a PDF download of all of the lessons for the class. You can work through all of the exercises on your own schedule. The lecture packet will be saved in the downloads area of your account giving you easy access to it in the future.
Want more interaction?
Looking to take Empowering Characters Emotions with an instructor and the camaraderie of other students? Check here for upcoming class sessions.