Instructor: Margie Lawson
Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviors
Allow Writing Productivity and Creativity to Soar
Need to gain control of your writing life?
The time is now. The change is you.
BONUS! BONUS! BONUS!
get a 40 minute phone, Skype, or Viber session with Margie between
January 15 and February 15. You’ll focus on making what you learn in
this course work for you longterm.
Learn how to defeat your
self-defeating behaviors. Learn how to detour your resistance. Learn
how to use your strengths to put yourself in charge.
your thinking. Use more than the usual 12% of your brain. Set yourself
up to perform at your peak by analyzing the patterns that get in your
way. Learn how to tweak those patterns to make them work for you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Address the three fears that paralyze writers
- Analyze your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats
- Challenge your internal dialogue
- Eradicate faulty thinking
- Redirect resistance
- Boost the impact of your Right Brain/Left Brain
- Manage your moods
- Duct-tape your Inner Critic
- Consider the Stages of Change. Where are you? Why do you get stuck?
- Apply SOAR Goals
- Develop the RIGHT questions for you
- Learn what drives you
- Find your answer to the Miracle Question
- Stimulate creativity. Activate your great ideas. Track your process and progress.
- Protect your priorities
- Practice Conscious Competence
- Apply Margie’s DUH Plan
- Learn to reward yourself
- Put yourself in charge
- Dig Deep,Think Bigger. Your books. Your writing career. Your joy.
Margie has presented over 100 full day Master Classes for writers across the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, and on cruises in the Caribbean.
Writers who have studied her material credit her innovative editing approaches with taking their writing several levels higher—to publication, awards, and bestseller lists.