Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviors
Allow Writing Productivity and Creativity to Soar
Need to gain control of your writing life?
The time is now. The change is you.
BONUS! BONUS! BONUS!
You'll get a 40 minute phone, Skype, or Viber session with Margie between January 15 and February 15. You'll focus on making what you learn in this course work for you longterm.
Learn how to defeat your self-defeating behaviors. Learn how to detour your resistance. Learn how to use your strengths to put yourself in charge.
Challenge your thinking. Use more than the usual 12% of your brain. Set yourself up to perform at your peak by analyzing the patterns that get in your way. Learn how to tweak those patterns to make them work for you.
What You'll Learn:
- Address the three fears that paralyze writers
- Analyze your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats
- Challenge your internal dialogue
- Eradicate faulty thinking
- Redirect resistance
- Boost the impact of your Right Brain/Left Brain
- Manage your moods
- Duct-tape your Inner Critic
- Consider the Stages of Change. Where are you? Why do you get stuck?
- Apply SOAR Goals
- Develop the RIGHT questions for you
- Learn what drives you
- Find your answer to the Miracle Question
- Stimulate creativity. Activate your great ideas. Track your process and progress.
- Protect your priorities
- Practice Conscious Competence
- Apply Margie’s DUH Plan
- Learn to reward yourself
- Put yourself in charge
- Dig Deep,Think Bigger. Your books. Your writing career. Your joy.
Margie Lawson left a career in psychology to focus on her true passion—helping writers make their stories, characters, and words strong. Tired of the same old writing rules and tools? Try something new.
Using a psychologically based, deep-editing approach, Margie teaches writers how to bring emotion to the page. Emotion equals power. And power not only grabs readers, it holds onto them until the end. Many Margie grads have gone on to win awards, find agents, sign with publishers, and hit bestseller lists.
As an international presenter, Margie has taught over 150 full day master classes in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and France, as well as multi-day intensives on cruise ships in the Caribbean. Pre-COVID, she taught 5-day Immersion Master Classes across the U.S. and Canada and in seven cities in Australia too.
COVID Update: Immersion Master Classes are now virtual, taught through Zoom. Virtual Immersion classes are limited to six writers. They're two days long with two big topics--and as always, writers get one on one deep editing with Margie.
She also founded Lawson Writer's Academy, where you’ll find over 30 instructors teaching online courses through her website. To learn more, sign up for Margie’s newsletter.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.