You know chapter endings and the end of your book are critical. Strong chapter endings entice your reader to keep reading. And a strong ending for your novel entices your reader to buy your other books.
- Don’t settle for nice.
- Don’t settle for predictable.
- Don’t settle for less than Wow!
What you’ll learn in this power-packed class:
- Elements of all strong endings.
- How to tap your reader’s emotions.
- My 18 Point Checklist for Endings.
- Strategies for genre-specific endings.
- How to find your perfect chapter ending.
- Drama and trauma, hooks and cliff-hangers.
- Rules for endings, when to break them and why.
- Book-ending endings and twelve other categories of endings.
- Which rhetorical devices pick up pace and add power to endings.
- How to deep edit and use The EDITS System to empower endings.
If you're a Margie-Grad, you may know most of my deep editing techniques. In this class you'll learn how to pull them together and make your endings carry amazing power.
Join me in this interactive class. We’ll analyze lots of chapter and novel endings from different genres and see what makes them work.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.