A critique group can make or break your writing. And here's the rub--your group might not even realize the damage they are inflicting. Bestselling author Kathleen Baldwin will give you the tools you need to build a Healthy Supportive Critique Group geared for mutual success. We will practice Kathleen's prove critique methods, and as a result, some of the members may choose to form an online critique group.
Can you answer YES to these Questions?
- Do you look forward to critique?
- Do you feel energized and inspired after a critique session?
- Are your members experiencing measurable success?
- Do you have confidence in your critique partner’s writing talent/potential?
- If your critique partner works hard and keeps learning, do you believe he or she will succeed?
- Do you come away from critique thinking I can do this?
- Does critique excite you, & expose you to new techniques you want to try in your writing?
- Do you enjoy sharing concepts with your critique group that have helped you in your writing?
- Are you willing to invest time in your critique partners’ careers?
- Are your critique partners willing to invest time in your career?
- After years of study and experimentation, Kathleen applies her psychology background to show you what works and what doesn't.
- Proper Critique Speak. Examples of how to deliver Critique:
- 5 Major problems to watch out for.
- 7 Ways critique partners can help each other become Superstars
- Kathleen’s 8 Point Criticism Guidelines
Kathleen Baldwin has written several award-winning Regency romantic comedies including Mistaken Kiss, a Holt Medallion Finalist. Her alternate history for teens, A SCHOOL FOR UNUSUAL GIRLS, was a Junior Library Guild selection. Kansas State NEA Reading Circle gave her a starred review in their “Best of the Best” for High Schools. The New York Times called it “enticing from the first sentence.” Texas library Association awarded Kathleen the Spirit of Texas for their 2016 middle school reading programs. Scholastic licensed her books for school book fairs. REFUGE FOR MASTERMINDS, Book 3 in the Stranje House series, recently won a 2018 Booksellers’ Best award.
#1 New York Times bestselling author Meg Cabot calls Kathleen’s romantic Regency adventure series, “completely original and totally engrossing.”
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.