Two weeks, ten pages, a just-for-you-intensive writing mentorship
Finished up Nano or just have a first draft a second draft, a draft four-hundred-twenty-two, and don’t know what to do?
Two weeks, ten pages, a just-for-you intensive mentorship is perfect for you.
We’ve all taken classes, sat through workshops and lectures and often felt this isn’t what I need to, want to, can use, but with a limited enrollment, the Two, Ten, Your-needs course gives you personalized, focused tips, tricks, lectures, guidelines, advice focused on your pages and your writing needs.
Want to develop characters, write a query, give a final edit? Want to weave in conflict, develop a story idea, pepper in subtext? Want to empower your stakes, your tension, your backstory, your subplot, unmuddle your middle or powerup your ending?
Through a personalized class folder and ten pages of your choice, this class will give you:
- A personalized class folder with all your work in one place
- A need building and goal setting session for the direction you wish your course to take.
- Focused writing lectures based not only on your wants, but the needs of your work.
- A chance to share your ten pages not only in current draft but after each revision.
- Constructive feedback that helps your work grow.
- Grab-N-Go general craft videos with group discussion and questions.
- A chance to meet with your teachers as many times as you would like.
- A chance to view, participate ask questions about a live critique.
- A place to share, explore, power up your writing and get class feedback.
So what are you waiting for? This is your chance to get in there and really take a course that focuses in everything you want and you need.
The two things Rhay Christou loves most in the world are teaching and creative writing. With her MFA in writing from Vermont College, she has had the great fortune to combine the two. Since graduating she has taught everything from creative writing to academic writing at the university level as well as writing workshops on the lovely island of Cyprus, in Greece and in the USA.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.