Learn how to write body language and dialogue cues from a kinesics specialist. Writers will learn how to write fresh:
- Body Language Basics: facial messages, lips, eyes, chin, full facial expression, flicker-face, gestures, posture, hierarchical zones . . .
- Body Language Clusters
- Avoidance and deception cues
- Vibes – beyond spidey senses and hair-raising
- Turning Points driven by subtle body language cues
- Body Language and Dialogue Cues for POV and Non-POV characters
- Body Language and Dialogue Cues with Rhetorical Devices
- Specific Emotion-driven full Kinesics Patterns for anxiety, fear, joy, sadness, lust, shock, surprise . . .
Each teaching point will be illustrated with examples from bestselling authors, their excerpts dissected and analyzed.
Bonus Lecture from a Police Detective: Body Language in the Police and Criminal Worlds — Interrogations, Spotting Criminals, Hostage Negotiations