Describing voices is often a challenge for writers. But I’ll teach you how to write dialogue cues that go deep and carry power.
How do you get real life emotion on the page? Subtext.
Subtext ➜ Emotional Connection with Reader ➜ Page-turner ➜ Bestseller
Attend this webinar and you’ll learn seven smart how-to’s:
- How to write dialogue cues that carry real life emotion.
- How to use all six of my categories of dialogue cues.
- How to write them fresh like your POV character would really think.
- How to amplify subtext, the psychological messages behind the dialogue.
- How to write dialogue cues that are congruent and incongruent with the dialogue.
- How to write dialogue cues that sound natural, not like a writer wrote them.
- How to capture emotional truths on the page that will tap emotions in the reader.
Join me and you’ll give your writing a boost toward bestseller lists.
We’ll have fun and you’ll learn a ton!
Purchase the recording!
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Leave a review: